Saturday, November 15, 2008

What a long day today. Lots of rugs in and out and only one minor mishap.....

One of my on-location trucks had a truckmount radiator clogged up with dirt and lint (poor maintenance, eh guys?) and in my efforts to spit polish the inside of the machine, the thing developed a leak and dripped antifreeze all over the place. The radiator was subsequently removed and taken away to the repair place where it is spending the weekend being boiled out and patched so I can spend Monday (my day off) making sure it is reinstalled. What a thrill...

My good friend Barry O'Connell stopped off today with an interesting little video camera and we tried making a sample video about some Chinese rugs at the shop. When I get a link, I'll post one here!

I hope to do a longer posting tomorrrow.....

Thea

No comments: